Tonight was a special night....Miss Olivia Braun turned 1 year old!!! She was so adorable and loved all of her toys. :) She's such a doll and the best part was watching her eat her special cake. She had black fingers from the mouth on her kitty cat cake and it was all over her cute little face. There was a great turn out and she got some really adroable gifts! I'd have to say the cutest was her very own gardening tools....Brad and Pesey got her a hat and sunglasses and they were so cute on! We just love her and think she's so sweet!
I felt like a fool as well when we were all sitting around chatting before eating Kurt's delicious dinner, meatball sandwiches, and I was talking with my hands and knocked my glass of wine right over and it went flying all over the floor. I felt like such a fool, but helped clean it up right away. I couldn't believe I was so careless!! What an idiot I was! But, thank goodness they have hardwood floors and it cleaned up nicely....thank goodness I didn't spill it on their new carpet. I would have died.
Other than that, it's been a great day! We got our pots put away outside and enjoyed a nice fall day. Jason started painting the outside of the house and I actually like the color! I was just nervous that when it was on, it would be different than in the store. But, I think it will look okay when it's all done next year. It will feel like a new house! :)
Well, Jason is falling asleep and I'd better turn off the light. He's going hunting in the morning and will be dreaming of that big buck that he so longs for. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment