Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009 was a little off for us.  We were supposed to drive to Milwaukee to spend Christmas with his Mom and Don, but that trip got canceled due to the weather.  I was disappointed since we were looking forward to spending the weekend with them, but we're going up there on the 16th of January to celebrate.  So, on Christmas day, Jason & I went to Riverside Casino with my parents and ate lunch and did some gambling.  I won $177!  After that, we were driving home and decided to go see Avatar, which was awesome!  Jason & I both highly suggest going to see this movie if you haven't.....well worth the money.

This past weekend, Jason's Dad and Stepmom came down to celebrate Christmas and poor Jason came down with something, either the flu or food poisoning, and spent the majority of the time sleeping in our bedroom or laying on the couch. His sickness started literally 5 minutes before they got here.  I felt horrible for him, but he's starting to feel better now.  I guess Christmas wasn't meant to be this year for us!  But, I had a nice time visiting with Gary & Mary and Jason did as well when he could. 

I had a nice birthday celebrating with my parents and Jenna & Dustin.  We went to Geneva to eat and have some drinks.  Afterward, everyone came back to our house and we played Catch Phrase and had some nice conversation. 

I am really looking forward to spring coming and I know it's a while away, but not really.  I believe it's only 10 weeks from this Saturday and our vacation is 9 weeks from this Saturday!!!  I still have to change my name on my passport and once that's done, I can sit back and relax and wait for it to get here.  It's going to be so nice to get out of here, especially if it doesn't warm up!!!

Hope everyone had a nice holiday and welcome 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment