Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Traveling Again...

I'm on the road again and will be again next week.  Although next week we'll be in Bloomington, IL.  I'm currently in my hotel room in Memphis, TN.  It hasn't been too bad, although I'm anxious to go home.  I was sitting in my hotel room last night and I was starving and I think I finally felt the baby kick me.  I'm not 100% sure that it was, but I'm really thinking it was.  I told the baby that we'd be eating soon and to just hold on.  :)  I was hoping it would happen again tonight, but I believe it will be every so often that I feel this little tyke.  We are so excited about finding out what we're having....August 24th will be here soon!  Especially since I'm traveling more.  I have thoughts that it's a girl, but I've had 2 separate dreams that it's a boy.  I'll take whatever...we only care that it's healthy.  Well, that's about all I have tonight.  I don't have much to do except look on the internet and read my book.  Our flight isn't until 2:30 tomorrow afternoon, so we'll be getting to sleep in.  I'm really looking forward to waking up whenever I feel like it.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment