Monday, February 28, 2011

I am really looking forward to March 14th, as that's the evening we get our pictures taken with the Mr. Cooper!  I honestly don't know why we didn't get them when he was new, but he'll be 9 weeks old, so he'll still be pretty new.  :)  I have a ton of friends who use Jennifer Jayne Photography, http://www.jenniferjayne.com/, and I'm really looking forward to how our pictures willl turn out since all of theirs were adorable.  I would have chosen our photographer from our wedding, but she basically specializes in wedding and engagement photos outdoors.  It's a few weeks away, so the shopping needs to begin soon.  :)

And tomorrow night is kickboxing again.  I really look forward to taking this class because it really does make me feel like I got a good workout.  It feels so good to sweat and it's been a long time.  :)  I basically was dormant the entire pregnancy and now it just feels so good to get out.  I need to start going to the Y more often to lose this baby weight I'm carrying around.  It's so hard for me to see it on me again since a few years ago I had lost 35 lbs and was able to keep it off.  And it's back.  I realize it took my body 9 months to get this way and it's going to take some time to get it somewhat back to the way I was before.  But, what frustrates me the most, is that I have a closet full of work clothes and I don't fit into a single one and I'm going  back to work in 3 weeks.  So, I really need to buckle down and commit to going to the Y more than a few times here and there.  That's my goal anyway. 

And in Cooper news, he gets more and more alert every day and he's the biggest smiler.  He smiles at all times of the day and it just melts my heart.   I love that little boy more than life itself and the other day at 3am, as he was just about to take his bottle, he smiled at me and it was just the sweetest little thing I've ever seen.  It's so crazy to go from one day not having a child, to the next day you have a son and your whole world changes in an instant.  But, in a weird way, it doesn't feel any different and it seems like he's been a part of our lives forever.  I wouldn't change anything and I'm so glad that I finally know what it feels like to be a mom.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment