Cooper is almost 11 months old and I thought I'd better post his 10 month picture. Life has been crazy lately and when we get home at night, there isn't much time to undress him from what he wore all day, put him in a onesie, and then put his clothes back on. Doesn't really make him too happy. I've got pictures of him that I've taken throughout the month and just took a picture of the onesie...I'm horrible. But, it's documented. I do have the 11 month onesie all done, so I'm 100% sure I'll get a picture of him in it.
He's so close to walking! He will stand without holding on to something, realize he's not holding on, and then sit down. He's also starting to crouch down to get things and it's so adorable! I swear he told me 'No!' last night, but I'm not sure but it sounded like it. He's got 4 teeth, which you can see in the first picture. He's made his mark on his crib by chewing the railing on the left side. Oh well, I figure when he gets bigger those sides won't be used for his big boy bed. He does not like to be told no and when he is told no,he cries/whimpers. It's actually quite cute, but he's got to learn! Cooper imitates any sound you or the dog makes as well :).
We haven't had the opportunity to put our Christmas things up, but that's on our list for this weekend. I'd say 50% of our Christmas shopping is done and it feels good. We usually wait until the week before Christmas, so we're waaaaaaay ahead. And we also have a Christmas party to attend on Saturday night, which I'm sort of looking forward to. Baby weight is still there and not confident at all with myself, but I'm sure I'll have a good time with the group of people we're going with. And we get to dress up, so that's fun. Spanx is on my list today of things to buy.
And today I'm going shopping with my Mom, Jenna, and Maggie! We're heading to the Williamsburg outlet mall to do a little shopping and I'm really looking forward to it! Shoes, Spanx, and jewelry are all on my list, among other last few things to buy for Christmas presents. Can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment