Here is a little video we sent to Daddy tonight as he's on his way home from the Cubs game in Chicago. Hopefully it works.....
Also, I'm currently in my 17th week of pregnancy and all is well so far. I've been feeling the baby for about a week now and it's such a great feeling. I think I've convinced Jason to find out, but his mind could change before the ultrasound. I'm pretty pumped to find out, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I didn't. Either way, it will still be a surprise!
And I'm having a Lia Sophia party on August 10th. It closes August 17th. Once I get the link to the online portion of it, I'll post that on here and if anyone who lives far away would like to order something, you can do it that way too!
No comments:
Post a Comment