Sunday, September 30, 2012

Anniversary Weekend

This past Saturday Jason and I spent the day in Dubuque at the Julien Inn. We arrived at 1:30 to check-in and then we had a relaxing day at the Potosa Spa. We both had a package to enjoy. Jason had the men's day package and I had the mommy to be package. Jason's consisted of a massage, manicure, and facial. I has a massage, milk bath, and a pedicure. It was truly the best experience we've ever had at a spa and would definitely go back. After our spa time, we got ready for our dinner at the Pepper Sprout. Jason had the ribeye and I had the beef tenderloin. Both excellent. After that we walked down to a sweet shop called Stam's and they had the best chocolates. So good! We had such a nice time and enjoyed every minute. Happy 3rd Anniversary, babe! It's been a great 3 years and I can't wait to see what the future holds! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment