Monday, September 9, 2013

Sad Monday :(

The day didn't start off well.  I woke up with the same headache I had yesterday, Jason's ear is still swollen shut, and Cooper had a meltdown.  Tucker was the only normal person in the group.  :)

Jason has swimmer's ear.  He went to the doctor Thurs and Fri night....Thurs was to diagnosis it, Friday was to have a wick put in since his canal was completely swollen shut and the drops weren't able to get down in there.  He is finally feeling better pain wise, but he still can't hear since it's still swollen shut.  My neck is out, which hopefully will be corrected this afternoon at the chiro. 

And then there's Cooper.  My heart is just aching for him.  I didn't think he understood that his best friend, Morgan, moved away, but I'm starting to think I was wrong.  He asked Jason this morning on the way down to the sitter's where his friend, Morgan, went.  Jason told him they should ask Mary (our sitter).  When they got there, Cooper asked her, and Mary told him she went to Wisconsin.  He immediately started bawling.  When Jason told me, I started bawling.  I honestly didn't think he'd get it.  He knows she's not there and I know he misses her.  I was thinking Skyping would help, but now I'm worried it will make it worse.  And I can only hope that Morgan isn't feeling the same way today.  Such a sad way to start the week.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment