Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Get Together 2009

Last night Jason and I went to our Christmas get together that my friends and I do every year. This year we included the husbands. OH MY GOSH! The kids were hilarious! Jason and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. They were just so funny being so concerned over their toys and then when one of the Dad's got on the floor and started doing WWF wrestling with them, it was hilarious! Alicia and Corey Bull hosted it at their house and made all sorts of delicious food. We showed up in our Christmas sweaters and here is a taste of them....I think you'll like them. :)



Here are some photos of the kids and my friends and I. It was a wonderful time and we can't wait to do it next year! PS....I think our sweaters were such a hit that we're going to have everyone wear Christmas sweaters next year. We can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment