Monday, March 8, 2010

First Day of Work

Today was my first day of work.  I didn't have a computer, so I really didn't have too much to do.  Then, my Team Leader and anyone else that is management, is gone for the week, so today was pretty slow for me.  I did get to sit with my friend, Trish, who showed me a few things. About halfway through the day, I get a phone call asking me what my availability is April 12th-23rd....turns out I have to go to Texarkana, TX for 2 weeks of training for my job.  I guess interns, which I'm not, normally go down there for 6 months to get this training!  So, I'm not going to complain one bit.  Jason and I have thrown around the idea of him flying down there on the 17th so that we can see each other, but we'll have to see.  I guess it was kind of a crazy first day at my new job with that news!

On a side note, some friends of ours from town here, let everyone know that they are expecting again!  They had twin boys the first time around and are expecting ANOTHER SET OF TWINS!!!!!  How crazy is that?!  And then our friends Melanie & Nick,who play on our volleyball team, announced yesterday that they are expecting their first baby!  Both couples are due in the fall time, so it will be a busy fall for all of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment