This past weekend, Jason's Dad and Mary came to visit us. They got into town Friday evening and just took off this morning. They spent the majority of their time out at the farm and it was nice to sit around the fire and visit. Saturday I had a baby shower to go to, so Jason was their guide and took them everywhere on the farm. It was a beautiful day, I believe it was around 35 degrees out! A heat wave!!! And Sunday was just as nice. We basically did the same thing Sunday, and Jason cut some wood to clear out some space and trees that had been knocked down. It's starting to look better and we can't wait until the snow melts and we can really see what's under all of it.
Jason is traveling this week, heading up to northern Wisconsin and Michigan. He should be back late Thursday night or early Friday. The dogs and I are going to have a party this week!!! Just kidding, although there are some exciting shows that we will be watching. The Bachelor finale is on tonight....it's one of their favorites as well as the season finale of The Real Housewives of Orange County. I know they can't wait and neither can I! Jason's probably going to be sad that he doesn't get to watch these with me (he'll deny it, but he watches every week :)).
This week looks like great weather around here and I'm glad for that. We had big plans to go out to the farm this coming weekend, but it looks like it's supposed to rain both Saturday and Sunday, so hopefully we can get some projects finished at home then. We are also going to start painting the house within the next month or so and I am REALLY looking forward to that.
And 1 week and 5 days until Jamaica! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment