Friday, July 9, 2010

Busy Friday & Saturday

I had today off since it was my RDO.  I had planned on having a yard sale and this weekend is it.  Jason actually got to go to the John Deere Classic in Moline for work, so lucky for him, he didn't have to help.  :)  My niece, Mom, and sister all have things selling in it.  There is so much stuff!!!  We all did pretty well today and it's running tomorrow as well, from 7am-3pm.  Makes for a long day, but it's kind of fun.  Jason will miss tomorrow as well since he gets to be in a golf tournament.  Jenna is going to help me out all day since she's selling her things.  She's bringing me a doughnut in the morning.  :)  Chocolate w/sprinkles is the best and I cannot wait. 

Baby news:  not much new.  I think I'm starting to show and my sister both think I am as well.  I can't believe at 12 weeks that I would showing!  I think this is going to be a BIG baby!  Only a  little less than 8 weeks until we find out if we're having a girl or boy!  We're so excited and can't wait! 

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment