Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Travel, Travel, Travel
I cannot explain how much I can't wait to go home. Instead of flying to Madisonville, KY, the guy I'm with wanted to drive the 8 hours instead. It's a long drive and I didn't know if I could take riding with him home. So, we don't technically have to stay today, but he wants to. Three reasons why, 1) he doesn't want to go back to work Thursday, 2) he's afraid that he might get a shower that's bad if we stay somewhere closer to home, and 3) he doesn't care if he sees his family early. He told me yesterday that he has no reason to hurry home! WHAT?!!!? He's got a NEW fiance and a 1 year old at home. If that were me, I'd be hurrying home to see them. And even though I don't have a baby, I want to hurry home to see Jason!!! So, after stewing about this all evening and just getting more mad, I decided that I was going to call him and see about driving a few hours today so that our drive home on Thursday wouldn't be so long. He didn't want to at first, but I should have a say in this too, so I pushed for it and we are staying in Marion, IL tonight and then driving the 5 1/2 hours home tomorrow. He's so frustrating and self-centered, I could just smack him. Not really, but it would be fun. :) There's so much more to this story, but I won't get into it. I've said enough and I'm just thankful that tomorrow I finally get to see my husband. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment