I am so thankful today is Friday. I don't know what it is, but I think the 4 day weekend I had wasn't long enough and I did not want to come to work this past Tuesday. It has been the longest week it feels like, and I can't wait until 3pm today.
I just found out this morning that I may be traveling the 14th-17th of this month to Kentucky to see a first article test. That's okay with me....anything to get me out of this office for a while. Although I'm not too thrilled with the person I will be traveling with, but it will be okay.
Jason is busy this weekend with a friend's bachelor party that starts today at noon and ends tomorrow night. Long bachelor party if you ask me. :) Today they're going golfing at noon, dinne, and then who knows what. Tomorrow they're going paintballing in the afternoon, dinner which I think is a cookout, and then poker at a friend's house. I'm sure he'll be pretty beat up after the paintballing tomorrow. Hopefully not too bad though.
Jason and I are looking forward to his Mom & Don visiting soon. We haven't seen them since I believe after Christmas and it will be nice to catch up and visit. I'm hoping Jason doesn't work while they're here, because he has a tendency to forget to slow down every once in a while.
The house painting is coming along. The 'man shed' is completely painted and now he concentrating on just the house. I'm really hoping this gets done this year. Not only because I can't stand the outside of the house, but the old stain is fading and the house just really needs it. I will post pictures soon because it's always fun to see before and after pics.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend and I'm sure we'll be talking to everyone soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment