Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I swear, all it's done around here lately is rain, rain, rain.  Yesterday we got around 3 inches in about 15 minutes!  The drive home from work was a little scary at first when I couldn't see anything and people were slowing down to 30 mph and turning on their hazard lights.  As soon as I got closer to Blue Grass, the rain subsided and it sprinkled for a bit. 

I have had no motivation this week to come to work.  Maybe it's because I STILL haven't done anything work wise and it's incredibly boring to sit here day after day and do nothing.  I've signed up for more classes because at least that gives me something to think about and challenge myself a bit. 

Let's see....we've got a million things in the near future that we'd like to get done on the house.  Here's our current list of things we'd like to get done this year.  Paint the hallway going upstairs, tear down the wallpaper in the upstairs bathroom and paint it and paint the vanity, paint the dogs room, tear up the carpet downstairs and get new along with tile by the garage door, and paint the house.  I believe Jason is currently contemplating hiring someone to paint the top of the house because he's afraird of falling off the roof and I completely agree with this.  The area isn't that big, but I'll worry about him.  We've got lots to do, but hopefully since most of it's painting, it will go fast.  The house is the only thing that concerns me.  That will take some time and we have to get it done this year since the paint is already a year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment