Thursday, May 13, 2010

I would like to say that our entryway is done, as in painted!!!  Jasons surprised me while I was gone on travel and it looks great!  I'll post pictures later since I haven't taken them yet and it's late.  Which takes me to another point...I have no idea why I'm up.  Yesterday was not a good day/night to fly into Chicago.  Our last flight got canceled last night due to the weather, so we rented 2 minivans and drove the 3 hours home.  I finally got home around 4am.  I was exhausted today and I guess I'm running on what last adrenaline I have left. 

We had a really nice evening eating dinner with the Pinter's.  Their boys were great and very entertaining I must add.  I tried to hide my laughter almost the entire night while Don & Steph were trying to be serious with Neal.  How do you not laugh at a child who's trying to act like broccoli is the worst tasting food ever and make the most hilarious face ever?!  I had to turn away and then Jason and Neal made a game out of it and had an eating contest and of course, Neal didn't remember how much he hated it the 2 minutes before.  :) 

This weekend we have a busy Saturday.  A wedding shower in the afternoon and a wedding in the evening.  The shower is for a friend who works with Jason and the wedding is another friend of Jason's that used to play football with him in the Davenport league. 

I don't have to work tomorrow, so I'm going to clean up around the house and do some deep cleaning.  It needs it bad.  I might throw a little shopping in there, but not for me though....for the shower.  Shopping is shopping though!  :)

It's late and I'm beat.  I think Jason might take a half day tomorrow to spend some time with me.  I'm really looking forward to it since I've missed him while I was gone this week.  Hopefully the traveling for us both calms down a bit for now...I'm crossing my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment