Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Going to be a Fun Weekend!

Jason and I are expecting company this weekend!  Gary and Mary are coming down to visit and the boys are going to be moving dirt/rocks around at the farm.  I have no idea what the ladies are going to do....maybe have a fire and just hang out, but it should be a nice relaxing weekend for the ladies anyway! :) 

Work has been extremely slow this week.  I am taking a class that should take me a while to complete, so at least I finally have something to do. 

Jason's been busy this week between work and after work functions.  Monday night I believe we took it easy, Tuesday he had a metting for Habitat for Humanity, Wednesday night he tilled up the garden and planted it, and last night he had a YPN event where he was an ice cream taster.  I'm sure he really hated that! :)

Well, I'd better get to taking my class (I'm typing this while at work).  Hopefully today is a great day and the weekend is even better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment