This weekend has got to be the fastest ever. I had yesterday off and went and got my hair colored. Jason flew out to Memphis from Cedar Rapids and had to be up by 3:45 in the morning in order to leave home by 4:45. I was a nice wife and made him and his co-worker coffee. :) His meeting went well, which he was worried about and couldn't hardly sleep the night before because of it. After his meeting, their flight was supposed to fly out at 5:25pm, but got delayed until 6:15. No big deal since he had a 2 hour layover in Chicago. Due to the weather, his flight in Chicago was delayed and he didn't get into Cedar Rapids until 11:30. He finally made it home at 1:00am.
Today was relaxing. Jason went turkey hunting in the morning, fishing in the afternoon, and he's back out turkey hunting now. Although it's dark here, I have no clue what he's doing. He did come home in between to mow the lawn, which needed it badly. Looks great now!
I did some cleaning, laundry, and grocery shopping. I'm so excited because I bought a new welcome mat for the front entrance of the house and a new shower curtain for the upstairs bathroom! I'm a little nervous that Jason won't like it as he likes to help pick things out, but we needed a new liner and while I was at the store, I thought I might as well buy a new curtain too. I think it looks better, but I'll have to see what the boss says about it. :)
Tomorrow Jason is going back out turkey hunting. I'm hoping he got a turkey tonight since he's not home, otherwise it will be all day again tomorrow. We're almost finished painting the entryway and I think Jason has that on his list for tomorrow as well. I'd like to get it done asap as it's been a project for almost 6 months now. I'm crossing my fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment