Monday, September 26, 2011

2 years

I can't believe it's been 2 years since we said 'I do'.  My how time flies.  But, it's been the best 2 years of my life and I couldn't have found a better person to spend my life with. 

Jason is currently on travel to Ft. Worth, TX until Tuesday, so I'll be spending this evening with my little guy and my parents.  :)  We do have big plans for the weekend though since Jason's Mom and Don will be heading down on Saturday to watch Cooper for us while we celebrate.  Before Jason left yesterday, I had the bright idea to drive to Des Moines and spend the afternoon/early evening there!  As soon as I mentioned Bass Pro Shops, he was in!  :)  We're going to do a little shopping and then I found a restaurant at the Jordan Creek Shopping Mall called Fleming's Steakhouse and we're so excited to try it!  We have reservations for 5pm on Saturday night and I'm really looking forward to it.  It's been a while since it's just been Jason and I on a date.  I can't wait to spend some time with him!

Happy Anniversary, Jason!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment