Friday, September 16, 2011

a visit and a surprise

This past weekend, Gary and Mary came down to visit!  They came Friday night and left Sunday morning, as did I.  I went to Parsons, KS from Sunday-Friday....the longest week ever without my little boy.  :(  But, it was great to see them again and we hope to see them soon!  At least we both have Skype in the meantime.  :)



I was able to come home today (Friday) and got in around 12:30.  There was potential that I would have to stay until Saturday, which I was dreading.  We drove to Kansas City Thursday night and got up early to make the 6 hour drive home on Friday.  When I finally got home-home, I walked in the door from the garage and noticed 2 of the chairs I wanted from IKEA!!!  My jaw literally dropped because I was not expecting them at all!  It was a great surprise and an early 2 year anniversary gift.  I love them!  And Jason took the day off yesterday and drove up to Chicago with my Mom to get them.  Thanks, husband!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment