Sunday, October 2, 2011

anniversary date

Last night Jason and I had our anniversary date at Fleming's Steakhouse in Des Moines.  Oh my goodness was it delicious and the staff was excellent.  No complaints and we'd definitely go back for another special occasion.  Jason had the filet mignon as did I and we shared the Fleming's potatoes and creamed corn.  We also started off the dinner with lobster corn chowder (to die for) and Jason had oysters.  I took his word for it when he said they were good.  :)

We shared dessert, chocolate lava cake, and they also presented us with a Fleming's specialty cake in celebration of our anniversary!  I didn't get pictures of our appetizers and main course, but I got one  of the dessert and one of us at the restaurant!


Our delicious dessert.


And after dinner, we went to the Cheesecake Factory to pick up cheesecake for us and others!  I think we've had our share of sweets this weekend!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment