Wednesday, October 26, 2011
magpie
My little niece Maggie, aka Magpie, is the most cutest, sweetest, tiny little peanut (in comparison to my son), that I have ever seen. She has the most perfect little face and I just want to snuggle her up. She looks so much like her daddy, but her profile looks like her mommy. It's crazy how fast you forget how tiny your kids used to be, and it's kind of sad how quickly you forget. I just wanted to kiss her beautiful little face, but I remember not wanting anyone to put their lip tracks all over Cooper when he was little for fear of him getting sick. It's so hard to resist!!! I don't have many pictures of her yet, but I'm waiting a little bit until I can get one of her and Cooper together. She took a little cat nap on me last night and she has the cutest little snore. When she wants her pacifier, she gets fiesty!!! She's a good sleeper, 3-4 hours at a time, but she likes to sleep on mommies chest. :) I can't wait until her and Cooper can play together and all the fighting that will take place. :) This Thursday, she'll be 2 weeks old...such a big girl!!! We love you Maggie Sue!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment