Wednesday, March 28, 2012

These past few weeks have been crazy.  Cooper and I had our round of the flu.  He got sick on our way to WI last weekend right as soon as we were heading out of Dubuque.  We thought it was a fluke and drove on after we cleaned it all up and then every 15-20 minutes from then on, he got sick.  We made the decision as soon as we got to Platteville to turn around and go home.  It took us 4 hours to get home from there since we had to stop frequently to clean the poor little thing up.  Saddest thing I've ever seen and it was so hard to watch him get sick and then cry. 

Then on the next day, I woke up and didn't feel the greatest.  I ended up getting sick and it was horrible.  I had exactly what he had, but mine lasted longer.  Thankfully the getting sick part only lasted 24 hours.  I was afraid it would continue into the next week and I wouldn't have been able to go on a trip for work, but I was much better by Monday morning and made the trip to KS. 

This week Cooper got to spend 3 days with Grandma and Grandpa Thirtyacre as both Jason and I were out of town for work.  I'm heading home tomorrow and Jason flew in today.  I can't wait to see my boys!!!  I was also supposed to go on travel next week, but that trip got canceled and I am more than thrilled since 3 weeks in a row would have been excessive.

Cooper is getting another tooth, but it's in the back and you can't see it unless you pry his mouth open and look really hard.  This will be number 8.  :)  He's also understanding sooooo much and is trying to say more and more words.  I love hearing him repeat words we say and when he says 'Hi Mama' on the phone.  I just love him so much!

Other than that, Jason's work is going well.  My work is going well.  And Cooper is a normal 14 month old, almost 15 months.  He has a 15 month check-up on April 13th and he also has pictures that day as well.  I'm nervous for the pictures because I'm sure he's going really cooperate after getting poked with needles that morning.  I have no clue what I was thinking, but we'll just deal with it and see how it goes.

We have the Lady Antebellum concert next week and I'm really excited to go on a date with Jason.  It should be a good time! 

When I get home I'll try and post some pictures of the Cooper man.  He is growing and changing!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment