I had Friday off (my regular day off) and scheduled Cooper's first haircut! He did so well....no tears or anything. Of course he squirmed a little, but he was such a big boy. My stylist, Chad, wanted to cut his hair and did a fantastic job. We were more than happy with how it turned out.
Saturday, we woke up and decided that we were going to work on the bathroom upstairs....well, Jason did. :) He tore out the vanity since when he went to install the new faucet, the bottom fell out, and after he had fixed the wall and finished painting, we went to Menard's and bought a new vanity and counter top. When we got the vanity home, it was way darker than what we wanted. The counter top will work, but the vanity looked almost black, which was not what we were going for.
Sunday, Jason ran out to the farm and then in the afternoon, I attended a baby shower for my friend, Erin, who is having a little boy! She's due this month and I can't wait to meet the little guy! Jason and Cooper returned the old vanity to Menard's and went up to Home Depot where they picked up a new one. It's beautiful and all that's left to do is put the counter top on, faucet installed, and we'll have our new vanity installed! I'll post pictures when it's all put together. We still need to take out the tub and get new flooring, but it's starting to come together!
Now, we're just relaxing watching my Real Housewives shows and other reality TV....if you didn't know, I have a huge addiction with reality TV. :) It was a nice weekend and I'm ready to get this week started since there is going to be nice weather and maybe a thunderstorm...I can't wait to have our first one! I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment