Monday, April 8, 2013

Rollover

Tucker rolled over this weekend and we totally missed him in action.  Jason and I both left the room for a split second and when we walked back in, he was on his stomach!  I still haven't seen him do it, but I'm sure I will as he continues to do it more often.  He also figured out how to roll back to his back from lying on his stomach.  Fun stuff!

The weather this weekend was absolutely beautiful and we were able to get so much done outside.  Jason worked on the lawn and we played outside as well as went for a walk on the riverfront.  There were so many people out!  I know I've been itching to get out and just enjoy the weather and with it being in the 60's and 70's this weekend, I was definitely able to do so.

Yesterday was especially great since both boys took a 3 HOUR nap at the SAME TIME!  I was able to get outside and help Jason with the lawn, clean his truck out, and do a few loads of laundry in between with no distractions!  I was in heaven.  :) 

This weekend the Chillstrom's are coming down to visit and we plan on taking Cooper and Tucker swimming at the pool in their hotel.  It should be a great time and we're looking forward to seeing them!

Also, for family that hasn't checked their email recently, I sent one out on Friday about Tucker's baptism.  It's scheduled for Saturday, June 8th at the 5pm mass.  It will be at St. Mathias Church, which is the same church we were married at as well as where Cooper was baptized.  Check your email as I've put additional information for hotels in the immediate area.

No comments:

Post a Comment