Last week was the week for appts. Jason had his CT scan of his heart last Thursday and we won't know the results until sometime this week or early next week. He said it was easy and quick. Hopefully we hear good news soon. Since the cardiologist told him to lose a few pounds since he was a borderline high blood pressure patient, he's lost 15lbs so far and looks great! He's really watching what he eats and is just trying to be more active in general. He's on a good path and it's also helping me lose some of this baby weight.
Tucker had his 4 month checkup on Friday. He is 18lbs 11oz and 26.5 inches. Still a little chubby. :) But he sure is a happy guy! I've been concerned about Tucker's head shape since he was 8-10 weeks old. When I would bring it up to people, they would just dismiss it and say it looked fine. So, when we took him in on Friday, I brought it to Dr. Wettach's attention. He looked him over and noticed it too. Tucker has torticollis, which is the muscle in his neck is tight, causing him to favor his right side. The back right side of his head is flat and the left side has a bulge. His forehead, eyes, and overall shape of his head is off, so Dr. Wettach suggested physical therapy for him. Our first appt is this Thursday at 3:45pm in Muscatine. I was so nervous the doctor was going to dismiss my concerns and we'd have to go elsewhere. I was beyond thrilled when he suggested physical therapy. He said now is the time to seek out treatment and it will speed up the molding process. So happy to start therapy this week.
Jason's first solo weekend went great while I had girls weekend in West Des Moines shopping at Jordan Creek among other places. So.Much.Fun. We ate at PF Changs and the Cheesecake Factory. And shopped until we dropped, literally. We were all so exhausted by the end of the trip. I had a great time and hope to make it an annual trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment