Tucker
- He had his first physical therapy appointment on Wednesday and we learned some stretches and positions to get the muscle in his neck to stretch out. I felt better when we met with the therapist and his daughter also had toticollis. We go back next week to follow up and then every other week until they don't feel we need to come back. Our sitter thought he was doing better already, but that might just be wishful thinking. :)
- He's rolling over everywhere and he's started sleeping on his tummy. It makes me so incredibly nervous, but if he can roll over and wants to do so, then I can't stop him and he can roll back the other way if need be. It's actually really helped with his sleeping and he's not getting up during the night.
- He is such a happy baby and was so excited to go to physical therapy! Not that it was hard by any means, but he would giggle and smile at the therapist and it just surprised me how comfortable he was around a stranger.
- He eats cereal 3 times a day. Once at breakfast or lunch with a fruit or vegetable, at dinner time with a fuit or vegetable, and then before bed time. He's doing much better actually keeping the food in his mouth and gets very upset if you don't get it in his mouth fast enough.
- I'm having trouble finding clothes in our bins for the warmer weather. Cooper was wearing 6-9 month clothes in the summer time and Tucker is currently in some 9 month clothes and mostly 12 months. I think it's going to be a onesie summer. :)
Cooper
- I took him to get his hair cut last night and he does so well sitting there while Sara uses the clippers on his head. I didn't even have to bribe him with my phone! I got it cut a little shorter and he looks so much more like his Daddy.
- He started calling us Mom and Dad instead of Mommy/Mama/Daddy/Dada. I feel like he's 15 calling us that. Makes for a sad Mama. :(
- He surprises me all the with the words that come out of his mouth. He learns something new every day and he sounds so grown up. They truly do grow up right before your eyes.
- If I'm ever upset or sad about something, he rubs my head and tells me it's going to be okay. It just melts my heart completely. I love him so, so much.
- He loves being outside and hasn't learned yet that we can't stay outside all day and night. When you tell him it's time to come inside, he gets so upset and throws the biggest fit. We're working on this one since I'm sure we'll be spending so much time outside.
- He loves the bird feeder we moved from the back of the house to the front of the house. He loves watching all the different birds and also the squirrels that come to eat. It's actually neat to watch all the different colored birds come to eat. I learned the other day that there are 2 different kinds of woodpeckers! Didn't know that!
Jason
- He had his CT scan of his heart last week and got the results today. Everything looks good and one artery has a 20% blockage, which they're not concerned about. They get concerned when it gets 70% blocked or more. He has a follow-up appointment in a year and he's to continue on eating healthier and losing weight. Soooo glad for good news.
- Golfing season has begun and his Monday night league started up this week. I know he's been dying to get out there since we've had some ugly weather this spring.
- The creek at the farm was high earlier this spring with all the rain we had and some of the sand up above the hill built up on the sides and it's really hard to drive across the creek to get across the other side. So, he had rock delivered and is hauling concrete to fill in the creek. One of his co-workers is going to bring their tractor out and they're going to level out the sand aslo to be able to drive across the creek again.
- He's starting on the kitchen again and wants to get a lot done before Tucker's baptism June 8th. Backsplash, painting, and flooring all needs to get done.
- Work is going well. He has to present at the annual meeting and he's stressing about it. They take turns every year and I believe he did it 3 years ago. I know he'll do great and won't have any problems!
This Sunday I'm taking the boys to the Niabi Zoo with my Mom. I can't wait to go and use our new double stroller that I'm picking up tonight! I missed the chance to buy one off a website on Facebook for $40 and then everything else I've seen on Craigslist is up toward $100. I figured I'd just buy a new one for a little more than that and know the use it's had. So, I found one on Walmart.com and ordered it yesterday to ship to the store and it's already here. So excited to pick it up tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment