It's been a while since we've written a post, so we'll do some catching up. We finally got to go out to our property this past weekend and it was a blast. We first took my parents out and Jason and my Dad put up no trespassing signs. It was a little tough since we had to walk through the snow, but it was good exercise for all of us. We went out on Sunday and Jason cleared some trees that had fallen down and burned some of the wood and then stacked the rest. This hasn't even made a dent in all of the trees and brush that needs to be cut down/cleaned up, but it does look good what he's gotten done so far. We have plans to head out there this weekend as well and clean it up a bit.
Jason did some traveling this week. He flew out Monday morning to Charlotte and came home today. It's so nice to have him around and it just throws me all off when he's gone. I'm starting to get used to him traveling in the sense that I'm getting more comfortable staying here, but I just like him to be home. It makes me feel so much more comfortable. At least I have him for a little over a week in a row. :)
Today was Ash Wednesday. We went to mass tonight with my sister and the church was packed. Father Crossen calls people that only come to Christmas and Easter, Chreasters, so I wonder what he would call people who only come to those two holidays plus Ash Wednesday??? It was great to see the church so packed and afterward, we went out to dinner with my sister and brother-in-law. We went to the Thai restaurant in town and it was delicious as always!!!
I'm going to sign off....I haven't slept well since Jason's been gone, so I'm about ready to fall asleep as I'm typing this. I'm really looking forward to getting a good night's sleep,I hope anyway. :) Oh, and it's 3 weeks and 2 days until Jamaica!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment