Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Official!!!

It's official!  Jason and I are farm land owners.  Jason has had his eye on 140 acres about 15 miles west of us for sometime now, and he finally put an offer in and it was accepted.  We couldn't be more excited.  Jason has all sorts of plans for hunting and for recreational purposes.  He can't wait to go buy deer stands and go fishing out on the property since we are right on the Cedar River.  We went out with my parents on Sunday to see the land, but I only got to see part of it because the creek was running pretty fast and I didn't have the right shoes on to walk over it, just in case my foot fell in it.  It looks beautiful and I know Andy & Sadie will love it.  I really hope Jason gets a huge buck next year....this is what he's always wanted and he finally can go out on his own property instead of getting permission to hunt on someone else's property-and I may learn how to hunt since I think this is what Jason wants.  Scary thought, huh?!  I'll have to post pictures once the ground thaws a bit and we can get back into the property.  Jason can't stop smiling and I couldn't be more happier for him.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment