Saturday, February 20, 2010

What A Stinker....

Jason left this morning for Iowa City with some friends to go to Fin & Feather as well as Scheel's, which are both sporting goods stores. He's looking for a gun for turkey hunting, so that's all he told me. About 1:00, he calls me and said that he spent more money than he should have. I asked him how much and he tells me he spent $1300!!! He said, "Well,maybe I should have called you first, but I can do so much with it!!" I told him I felt a little guilty buying 12 rolls of paper towels,but I no longer did because of his major purchase. He asked if I were mad,and I said no,but deep down I thought he went a little overboard with the purchase. He's such a brat...he was just testing me and just wanted to see my reaction! He never did purchase anything and wants to keep on looking. He's such a little stinker. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment