Yesterday we had our 3D ultrasound and the glucose testing. Little Cooper would not cooperate again because ideally they like the baby to be facing toward my tummy and Cooper was facing toward my spine. :) So, the technician was a little disappointed with the pictures, but Jason and I loved them! You can see his little nose, his face features, his hand (he was sucking his thumb and you can see it on video!), and his one foot that was up by his face! We think he's adorable and it's making me that much more anxious to meet him! Pretty soon we'll be counting down in single digits and I can't wait. I can't wait to hold him, squeeze him, and give him tons and tons of kisses.
The glucose test, tests for gestational diabetes and I just had to drink an orange drink and wait an hour. After an hour, they drew some blood and we're just waiting on the results. The orange drink wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I've heard people getting sick from drinking it and I was fine. It basically just tasted like orange pop from McDonald's.
Jason will be out hunting most of the weekend. He's taking a half day today because the weather is beautiful and he's seen some big bucks on his cameras. I hope he gets a big one!
My Mom and I are going to do some shopping tonight for Cooper's lamp and lamp shade, curtains, and a new shirt for me for my baby shower tomorrow. I can't wait to see what the little guy gets! Hopefully more necessity items like bottles, nipples, diapers, etc. I'm so nervous we're not going to get any of those things! He'll have them though because we definitely have to have them!
And then this weekend, other than the baby shower, my Mom and I are going to work on a craft project for Cooper's room and taking wallpaper down in the upstairs bathroom. That's a project that I started and need help with. I just want the wallpaper down and don't really care if it's painted. Although, I'm sure I'll want that done too. :) But, nothing on the walls is better than half torn off wallpaper with seashells!
Hope everyone has a nice weekend and I'll try to see where I can scan in pictures of Cooper to show everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment