Below is a picture of me at 32 weeks and some days...this child is growing!!!
Thanksgiving was nice, but went quickly. We had Jason's Dad and Mary for dinner, along with my parents. It was a nice meal and everyone enjoyed themselves.
Jason is continuing to finish the upstairs hallway and all he has left is to paint the walls! The ceiling is completely done and looks awesome! I can't wait to see the finished project.
And Jason shot a doe this weekend! I think, and it's only my assumption, that he's beginning to like bow hunting less and less because if you don't shoot the deer in the right place, they can suffer and it's harder to shoot them a second time. Shotgun season starts this Saturday, so hopefully he gets a buck then. It's been a rough bow hunting season, as Jason hasn't seen too many. Or he has just missed them by an hour or so. He's frustrated, but I think he's looking forward to starting a different season.
We had our 32 week appt last Friday and all is well. I saw a different doctor and he said my chart looks great and I'm measuring right on. We have our next appt next Friday for our 34 week appt. Cooper will be here before we know it! We can't wait and we're so excited!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment