So, this Thursday (Thanksgiving), I'll be 32 weeks pregnant, which means I'll be almost officially 8 months pregnant. I've been feeling great, although since Cooper's getting bigger and pushing my organs out of the way, I can hardly breathe sometimes and I have to change positions in order to so. :) But, it's all totally worth it. And, since I'll be 32 weeks pregnant, I have only 2 months or 8 weeks left to go!!!! This Tuesday night is our last night of birthing classes and so far they've been pretty good. I feel like I've learned a lot and I'm pretty sure Jason feels the same way. My Mom had to go with me last week as Jason was on travel to North Caroline and Tennessee. So glad to have him back home. We toured the hospital last week and while I wished Jason would have been there to see all of that, it really wasn't that big of a deal. The hospital isn't that big, so I would assume he won't get lost if he needs to drop me off at the door when we go into labor.
Jason is still trying to hunt down the big buck and so far, he hasn't really seen too many. I hope and pray that he gets one soon because he sits out there all day long on the weekends and doesn't see much. I can only imagine how frustrating that is.
Yesterday, Jason stayed home in the morning and we went to breakfast, did some Thanksgiving shopping, and worked on projects around the house. I cleaned and cleaned and he took off the rest of the popcorn ceiling in the hallway upstairs. He just needs to spackle the ceiling, paint it, and then paint the walls and that project is done! We have a few more things to do in Cooper's room for projects, like put up pictures, hang up his curtains when they come in and get a new light. We can't stand the light in his room now and when the fan is on, it makes a loud humming noise, so that light is going in the garbage. :)
Well, that's all for a Monday. Nothing too crazy going on right now. But, we did start our every other week appointments and in 4 weeks it will be every week! I'm getting so excited and anxious! I can't wait to meet Cooper!
No comments:
Post a Comment