Saturday, March 26, 2011

the blowout

Cooper has had a few blowouts, but nothing compared to the one he had this morning.  Usually I can handle the smell of poop and getting poop on a finger or two accidently, but I was not prepared for what he did today.  I was feeding him his bottle and I noticed that he was doing number two and after I sat him up to burp him the first time, that's when the gagging started.  I had poop, thick poop, all over my hand/fingers, jeans, Cooper had it up his back, etc.  I stood up and yelled for Jason to come help because it was oozing out.  Jason had to first clean me up, then he grabbed Cooper to throw him in the tub.  I couldn't help because I was running all over the house gagging and just looking at it on my fingers made the gagging worse.  I finally took a deep breath and could control myself.  I went upstairs to help Jason give Coop a bath and all was better then.  Goodness....that was a doozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment