Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Ordering Prints from Link
I was just playing around with the link named 'Cooper' with all of his pictures that I upload, and if you'd like to order any of them, there is a tab at the top titled 'Prints'. Once you hover over it with your mouse, you can add prints to your cart. You just have to be on the specific photo and add that one at that time. Once you're done, just go up to the top where it says 'Cart Photos' in yellow and click on view. It will display which photos you have selected and on the left, you can select where you'd like it printed from. One of the choices is Walgreens and you can either have them shipped to your house or go and pick them up at the store. You can also have them shipped to your house from any of the others, but I just wanted to point Walgreens out since that store is in most towns. Once you decide where you'd like to order your photos from, you can select the finish and size. Just thought I'd let everyone know in case you wanted a specific photo of the Poop Scoop!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment