Monday, April 19, 2010
3 Days Left...
Another day down, only 3 more to go. I've never posted this much in 1 week and it's only because I'm not cleaning the house, doing laundry, dishes, etc. I have the time needless to say! I'm getting soooooo anxious to go home. I'm starting to get bummed about it, but hopefully these next few days go quickly. Last Friday in class, the main instructor Tad, said that he'd like to see more quality people come down for a 4 month course instead of the 6 months or what we're doing now for 2 weeks. And he looked directly at me and said that he thinks it would really benefit me. I just took it with a grain of salt thinking he was just talking, until he mentioned it again today...and with dates. It would run from July to the end of October and I'm really nervous that he's going to mention it to Brian, my Division Chief, who is in charge of the training. I don't want to come down here for 4 months....how are Jason and I ever going to start a family? How are we supposed to make our marriage work being miles away? I hope I'm just worrying for nothing, but it's all I can think about right now. I've got a lump in my throat just thinking about it and now I'm starting to wonder if I made a mistake in taking this job. Ho-hum. I guess I'll just have to wait it out and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment