It's a lot to have 2 posts in one day, but the last post I had started on last week and I finally got around to downloading my photos, so it finally got posted today.
Jason and I are going on lots of travel soon....here are our schedules for this month and May:
April 11-23: Julie in Texarkana, TX (2 weeks w/no breaks on the weekends...I'm sure going to miss my husband)
April 26-28: Jason in Cleveland, OH & Chicago
May 4-6: Jason in Nashville, TN
May 10-13: Julie in Picatinny, NJ
At least we'll get to see each other on the weekends!!! It's definitely going to be tough, but we'll just have to learn how to deal with it. I don't know how we're both going to do with the first trip with me being gone for 2 weeks and not seeing each other on the weekend. I'm pretty sure I know how Jason will do....he'll be turkey hunting that first weekend, so his mind will be occupied. Hopefully I can find some good malls in Texarkana or hopefully we can go to Dallas to do some shopping!!!
Let's see, what else is going on in our world. Jason finally got someone to rent out the tillable property, so we're pretty happy about that. He's a neighbor right down the road and he and his wife are very nice people. He's a small farmer, which is what Jason kind of wanted anyway.
Well, that's about it! Hope all is well with everyone and we'll talk to you soon!
-Jason & Julie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment