Tuesday, May 17, 2011

jucy lucy

This past weekend, Jason, Cooper, and I drove to Minneapolis to visit Mike and Jenni.  We had such a great time!  Friday night we relaxed, had a few adult beverages (Skinny Girl Margarita-Chi Chi's style = yuuuuummmmmm), and some laughs.  Saturday Mike and Jenni took us to this place in Minneapolis:


It's called Matt's Bar and is famous for their Jucy Lucy burgers.  Oh.My.Goodness. were they delicious.  It's a hamburger with cheese in the middle.  It oozes out and you scoop it up with their oh-so-delicious french fries.  I could have gone for another one, but figured I'd better not.  :)  Here is a picture of the yummy goodness.


We headed home on Sunday and Cooper did really well in the car.  It was his first trip and he slept most of the way there and most of the way home.  Such a good little guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment