Tuesday, May 24, 2011
oh tuesday...
Why oh why can't this week be over already? I haven't felt good since this weekend when I got what I thought was the flu in Door County. I woke up Friday morning with my entire body just aching all over. I attributed it to playing volleyball Wednesday night. And then Friday night, I got the chills and my temp was 100 degrees. My fever finally broke that night, but then it started again Saturday night. I felt great on Sunday, except my throat was killing me. It started to hurt when I swallowed and was a little worse yesterday. My plan was if it still hurt by this Friday (my day off), I would go in and see a doctor then. Well, by this afternoon, I could hardly talk anymore and it hurt to drink water. I decided that as soon as I picked Cooper up from daycare today, I was going to urgent care to see what was up. Turns out, I have strep throat. Thank goodness Cooper is already on an antibiotic so he doesn't have to go through this. I haven't had strep throat since I was in grade school and it is horrible. Poor Jason, now he'll probably get it, but hopefully we can catch his a little earlier when it first starts rather than getting to the point that mine has. That is, if he even does get it. Here's hoping the rest of the week goes smoothe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment